If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment and some day aspire to run your own business but don’t feel ready to jump right in yet, this opportunity may be for you. The position is designed to give “on the job training” while working with a full time mentor in the agent’s office to build and cultivate customer relationships. You will be working to develop leads, solicit, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs and while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your skills and experience.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Cory Pack - State Farm Agent
Do you want a career and not just a job?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, and Health Insurance.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, and Legion of Honor
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.corypack.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)